Home » Terms of Service and Policy
- For 14-56 passenger vehicles, a 30% none refundable deposit is required at the time of booking.
- All deposits are non-refundable. A minimum of 12 days in advance is required for cancellation of your reservation to avoid being charged in full.
- Full payment is required at least 12 days prior to your trip. You can also pay for your trip in full at the time of booking.
- Any booking 12 days prior to a trip requires full non-refundable payment.
- Moon Light Transit is not responsible for any unused reservations and no refund for unused reservations.
- We are not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen items.
- No smoking nor illegal drug usage is prohibited in our vehicles.
- In case of inclement weather and cancellation of service by Moon Light Transit, the nonrefundable deposit can be used towards an equal future reservation or refunded.
- Please book enough time for your event. An upgrade is based on availability and schedules, and a downgrade is not allowed.
- Moon Light Transit doesn’t guarantee upgrades will be available.
- Moon Light Transit refund policy due to no service on our part, we will process your refund in full if we fail to secure a vehicle for you.
- Moon Light Transit does not guarantee the color of the vehicle.
- There will be a fee for cleaning vomit or any excessive cleaning incident.
- If alcohol is permitted in the chartered vehicle, no one under the age of 21 is allowed to drink in the vehicle.
- All parking fees are in addition to the contract price and must be paid separately when applicable.
- Any person who is unruly or disruptive will be removed from the vehicle at the driver’s discretion.
Let a friend experience our exceptional brand of service.